Enhanced Biosecurity Training
The enhanced biosecurity plan can only work if EVERYONE on the operation follows it ALL of the time, which requires training. The following videos and materials provide essential personnel with some of the information they need to be part of the herd health protection team. Remember to document all training (visit Forms page).
Biosecurity Training Videos
- Understanding Enhanced Biosecurity for Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) (coming soon)
- Do Not Bring Disease to the Dairy (coming soon)
- Respecting the Line of Separation (LOS) (coming soon)
- Cleaning and Disinfection (C&D) Stations:
- Biosecurity during Raw Milk Collection – select the one that applies
- Biosecurity at the Processing Plant: Watch (8:07 mins) I Download (425 MB)
Download and print these full color 8.5″ by 11″ signs for use on the dairy operation.
- Do Not Enter – Cross only at Biosecure Entry Point: English/Spanish
- Biosecure Entry Ahead: English I Spanish
- Stop – Biosecure Entry Ahead: English I Spanish
- Milk Collection Signs
Download and print these full color 11″ by 17″ posters for use on the dairy operation.